Tuesday 28 December 2010

A Belated Happy Christmas (from me and Bobbie Bresee!)




When I was a young lad the Bobbie Bresee vehicle Mausoleum was always a guilty pleasure. How could you not enjoy a film that includes a scene where Miss Bresee is about to get down and dirty when her boobies become possessed and sprout teeth!

Anyway by the end of the 1980's I was beavering away on my own long-forgotten cut-and-paste fanzine when I was put in touch with Bobbie Bresee and we exchanged some correspondence including Christmas cards! I've recently found those cards (more like signed Christmas promo shots) and thought I'd share 'em even if they're a coupla days late!

Maybe I'll get round to reviewing Mausoleum someday - it'll also give me an excuse to post a few more Bobbie Bresee promo pics that I also rediscovered.

Rob Bewick

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers